 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2866
    Re: Heads up, Cloneophiles —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   (...) If asked 3 years ago, I would have agreed, but with the recent TLG production outsourcing, I've had too many bad experiences with regards to colour to find LEGO superior. Whereas most clones are of poor quality, some are catching up and are at (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Heads up, Cloneophiles —Tore Eriksson
   (...) I second most of Arne's opions, especially about curiousity. But still I'm some kind of purist, but not all the way. Yes, it's contradictional, just like I am. The Purist in me states: "Thou shalt not hack LEGO!". So I use clones for Milliput (...) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)