 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2833
Re: Mega Bloks Gundams for sale on Hobby Japan's site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 00:20:26 GMT

HLJ is listing the MS-06F Zaku II (Green mass production version rather than Char’s red version) for a June release: http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN923657

MSRP is 8500yen, or about $70.

Jeff

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Bryce McGlone wrote:
   I thought this might be of interest to you guys:

There’s a story on the MechaHub about Mega Bloks Gundams for sale