 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2801
Re: Mega Bloks Gundams for sale on Hobby Japan's site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 03:52:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Bryce McGlone wrote:
   I thought this might be of interest to you guys:

There’s a story on the MechaHub about Mega Bloks Gundams for sale

Thanks, Bryce! This is great for those who’ve been waiting these past months for exactly this news. I hope that these trickle into the North American market via some avenue more cost-effective than eBay, but we’ll see.

Dave!