 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 28
  Re: Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) and (...) luck (...) I think it would be reasonable for people to post "hey, I'm auctioning my Mondo Briks Super Castle at Joe's Auction Place ((URL) here (not sure if that was what you meant). I seriously (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans

(...) I like that idea. I mean, does there really need to be a newsgroup venue to hold clone-brand auctions here? There certainly never, ever will be a web-based automated auction service for clone brands as part of lugnet.com, but there will of (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)