 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2742 (-5)
  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) Aw, shucks. I'll make a list... Of course, now that you've chimed in, that means that every Dave in the universe participated in the thread. Dave! (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) Whatever we can do for you, Dave! :) Dave K (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) By the way, let me just mention how it warms my heart to see a discussion of Mega Bloks both Highlighted and on the LUGNET spotlight for close to 48 hours straight. Dave! (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) Go for it, I say! Mega Bloks often posts their instructions online, even for current sets, so you won't even have to steal any intellectual property to do it. Heck, if LEGO put out any designs that I found interesting enough to borrow, I would (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) Maybe that's the crux of it. I've never been much for building robots or gear-based machines, so perfect tolerances aren't really a factor. I love the slight variations when building walls or hulls, kind of like the way Star Trek vessels are (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact