 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2732
    Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License —Dave Schuler
   (...) I agree that the plates and bricks don't always line up laser-straight with one another, but honestly I kind of like that. I've never had any major problems as a result, though I acknowledge that the fit can sometimes be a little tight. (...) (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License —Danny Staple
   (...) Each to their own I suppose. Outside of the odd mech or spaceship, I generally build robots and machines. Not lining up straight could be a major problem if a mechanism snags something. Of course for more aesthetic models, it actually may add (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License —Dave Schuler
   (...) Maybe that's the crux of it. I've never been much for building robots or gear-based machines, so perfect tolerances aren't really a factor. I love the slight variations when building walls or hulls, kind of like the way Star Trek vessels are (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)