 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2664
  Re: Best-Lock and COBI to merge

(...) SNIP (...) Huh, makes sense, since the computer set pics on the COBI site look just like the $10 Best-Lock set boxes i saw @ Wal*Mart the last couple Christmases Jeff (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Best-Lock and COBI to merge

(...) Maybe, maybe not. Mark W mentioned some of the compatibility issues between Best-Lock and other brands (URL) here>, so it would surprise me greatly (and I'd be annoyed at myself for having missed) that Best-Lock's been releasing fully (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Best-Lock and COBI to merge

(...) SNIP (...) OOPS!! scratch my comment-I was thinking of Blocko, not Cobi! You're right, Cobi is really more like Lego & I hope they stick with that format instead of Best-lock. Jeff (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)