 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2649
    Best-Lock —Jeff Szklennik
   Why doesn't Best-Locke keep their site updated? I've never seen these before & don't know the seller, just thought they'ed be of interest: (URL) Best-Lock?> Jeff (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Best-Lock —Jeff Szklennik
     (...) AND: (URL) Best-Lock John Deere> (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Best-Lock —Dave Schuler
   (...) That Cessna is news to me. I don't follow Best-Lock as closely as Mega Bloks, but when I see something cool from BL I may give it a look. The John Deere licensed stuff was mentioned (URL) here> a little while back, but that's the last I'd (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Best-Lock —A. Mark Wilburn
   Mark W (...) I don't know if either of you have actually tried a BestLock set... yes, they look pretty cool and you get a LOT of pieces for the price. And the fact that they use the stud width = brick height (so a plate is 1/2 a stud thickness, and (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Best-Lock —Dave Schuler
   (...) Hi there! Thanks for checking in and for the info. I actually do own probably around 3000 Best-Lock elements, and maybe two dozen of their minifigs. I am in general agreement with your assessment of compatibility, but I thought that the (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)