 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2651
Re: Best-Lock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 04:14:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   Why doesn’t Best-Locke keep their site updated? I’ve never seen these before & don’t know the seller, just thought they’ed be of interest:

new Best-Lock?

That Cessna is news to me. I don’t follow Best-Lock as closely as Mega Bloks, but when I see something cool from BL I may give it a look.

The John Deere licensed stuff was mentioned here a little while back, but that’s the last I’d heard of it.

The Best-Lock website was frustrating, the last time I visited. I hadn’t been on for about three yeras prior to that, and there’d been no update in the meantime, even though numerous sets had come and gone.

Dave!