 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2638
2637  |  2639
Subject:
A clone of the SAAB Hammerhead.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:11:20 GMT

Not having the fortitude to post this to .Space as well as .Clone, here is a little SAAB Hammerhead fighter that, yes I built a while ago, I hope will eschew (that’s a good word, right?) the benefits of Oxford bricks mixed with Lego.

P.S. Space Above And Beyond, a hit T.V. show that the network cancelled because it was drawing a crowd away from the Drama shows.

-Avery