 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2616
2615  |  2617
Subject:
'Virtual' Preservation Project for CKS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:33:01 GMT

I'd like some comments on the following Idea..

Full Project Name : 'Virtual' Prservation of Construction Kit systems
through the use of L-Cad type software

Proposal :
To contruct and mantain a series of 'part' libraries for
L-Cad type software. Such libaries to represent the component parts
of various consturction-ket systems- both past and present.

Alex