 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2588
Re: Two new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:04:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, John Neal wrote:

   Here are two new MOCs, if you’d care to take a look. The first is in the style of Apocryphal Classic Space, while the second is a Police hovercar.

Forget PCS and 3VIL-- this is what I call a competing theme! Though I am obviously a die-hard LEGO fan, I can appreciate the time and effort you have put into your Apocryphal Project. Do you always have to do things the hard way, Dave!? :-)

You’ve got it all backwards--you crazy LEGO purists do it the hard way. Embrace the Mega Bloks, and the universe will be revealed to you.

<shudder> I like Tony’s question--do they burn? :-)

They are spun from raw firmament will persist until the end of time.

   What’s the big idea? In 5+ years I’ve never heard you complain about my purple prose, but a purple background gets your dander up?!?

Complain? Au contraire, mon capitaine! It is fodder for my grist in my mill!

I see. Now that’s purple! Nicely done!

   BTW, what actually is the speed of dark? :-)

I’m not sure, but I figure that it has to be faster than light, since dark got there first...

Good one:-)

Shamelessly stolen from Terry Pratchett. Thanks, Terry!

Dave!