 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2582
Re: Two new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:28:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote:
   WARNING: This post contains no profanity or name-calling.

Boooring...

Here are two new MOCs, if you’d care to take a look. The first is in the style of Apocryphal Classic Space, while the second is a Police hovercar.

Forget PCS and 3VIL-- this is what I call a competing theme! Though I am obviously a die-hard LEGO fan, I can appreciate the time and effort you have put into your Apocryphal Project. Do you always have to do things the hard way, Dave!? :-)

   Feel free to take a peek around at the other stuff on the page.

I do have one bit of critique in presentation-- I think your MOCs would appear more aesthetically pleasing if you used a blank white background or used light grays instead of the purple-ish one you are using. I have the same problem with my favorite Brickshelf folder (Koyan’s). I wish he’d left his backgrounds white as well because I thought they looked better that way. Maybe try one white and check it out.

Feedback is appreciated, and thanks for looking!

BTW, what actually is the speed of dark? :-)

JOHN