 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2569
  Re: A little something to pizazz this board up.

(...) Hi Avery, very interesting, I've got very few MegaBlok sets (mainly purchased when on deep sale price and out of curiosity). Now I'd like to ask a favour, is it possible to get a decent size/quality scan of the red war banner with the dragon (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: A little something to pizazz this board up.

(...) Hhmmmm... That's a pretty swanky idea you got there. I will see what I can scrounge up in terms of a good scan. I know what you are talking about, I have done a good measure of shield and torso design myself, but that war banner is pretty new (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)