 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 255
    Best-Lock vs. Kloss? —Tore Eriksson
   Is there anyone who has both Kloss and Best-Lock and therefor is able to compare them? I suspect they are very similar. FYI, Kloss is a very cheap clone, I hate to admit it but it says "Swedish design". Even though they are inferior, I bought two (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Best-Lock vs. Kloss? —Frank Filz
   (...) I've never really got myself set up to look at L-Draw files (and it's tough at work with an RS/6000 running AIX), but having just built the Best-Lock pirate ship last night (look for a more complete review tonight), I'll talk a bit about the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Best-Lock vs. Kloss? —Don Heyse
   (...) Hey, you'd be a perfect candidate to beta test ldglite on AIX. I'm looking for folks using other architectures than linux and Windows. Whatcha think? Could you spare a few minutes (or hours, days...)? Note: I attempted to set followups this (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)