 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 255
254  |  256
Subject:
Best-Lock vs. Kloss?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:30:43 GMT

Is there anyone who has both Kloss and Best-Lock and therefor is able to
compare them?
I suspect they are very similar.

FYI, Kloss is a very cheap clone, I hate to admit it but it says
"Swedish design".

Even though they are inferior, I bought two new sets today. Why? I don't
know. I guess because they used to be very low-priced, and now they're
50% off.

I've uploaded some .DAT files so you may use LDraw/LDLite to study them:

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/mybricks/kloss1.zip

I'm particulary interested in whether Best-Lock has those bars instead
of studs on the bottom.

TIA
/Tore