 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2547 (-5)
  New MEGABLOKS line

I saw two figures from (URL) this line> at my local KMart over the weekend. I confess that this was the first I'd heard of these, so I have little information to offer other than the link to a few photos. Even the (URL) MEGABLOKS website> doesn't (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Mince builds kids' meals (Kids love beef mince)

(...) How embarrassing... Let me rephrase that: No recipe is provided in the brochure I scanned. Cheers Richie (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Mince builds kids' meals (Kids love beef mince)

(...) Ahem. (URL) ROSCO (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Mince builds kids' meals (Kids love beef mince)

(...) -snip- (...) Well, here are the three (square?) meals: (3 URLs) (Click on the pics for recipes for the bolognaise and shepherds' pie... no recipe is provided for the burger). Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) After many years of LEGO purchases, I've recently added some MB sets. As I live in Denmark, I can buy only LEGO in the stores, and pays the very high price accordingly. So to get MB sets, I have to buy from UK or USA. I have bought quite a (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact