 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2544
Re: Mince builds kids' meals (Kids love beef mince)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:23:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   If you frequent butcher shops (and you should), you may have noticed some very cool point of sale material for the ‘Mince builds kids’ meals’ compaign, featuring kids’ meals constructed from interlocking building bricks.

-snip-

I’ve also seen the original models... they seem pretty good representations of the food (for clone bricks, anyway ;-)).

There should be recipe cards available at your local butcher shop, and I guess you might be able to persuade your amiable butcher to part with a poster or mobile at the end of the campaign. If you buy lots of beef (and you should), he might be even more amiable ;-).

Eat more beef!

Well, here are the three (square?) meals:

(Click on the pics for recipes for the bolognaise and shepherds’ pie... no recipe is provided for the burger).

Cheers

Richie Dulin