 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2512 (-5)
  Unknown to me, anyone else know?

Can anyone help me identify these: (URL) auction site) Looks (and is described as) quite old, and softer than the real thing. Thanks for any help; I might buy it and it would be really nice to know what it is beforehand. Olof (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: LEGO® Group wins lawsuit in Finland

(...) **snip** This is great news! A bootleg clone brand on the market cheapens the very notion of legitimate and compatible building bricks. I'm pleased that LEGO has won against Biltema and, by extension, Coko in yet another ruling. The issue, as (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Pyrates teaser @ Megabloks.com

(...) I notice that these are now available for (URL) preorder.> Cool! Dave! (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Instructions ?

Does anyone have instructions for the Carriers ? The Nimitz or the Kitty Hawk ? I'd love to try to build these, but I can't find them in any of the stores around here : ( -JSM (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MEGABLOKS site update with Pyrates info

(...) Oh really, Mike! Such cynicism ill-becomes you! 8^) I almost typed cyanicism, which I guess is appropriate if you're feeling blue about all this. To be sure, these new sets have some heavily juniorized, or at least heavily specialized (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact