 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2510
Re: Pyrates teaser @ Megabloks.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 15:32:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Bill Connick wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
   Here you go.

If nothing else, we get a scheduled release date. If the link doesn’t work, just go to the main page and keep Refreshing until you see the Pyrates promotional flash.

Dave!

Dave, Pyrates have 3 different release dates: May: Pyrates Treasure Pack Assortment (Pieces of Eight, Hidden Loot, Burried Bounty) each about $5.99 and each set comes in a cloth galeon bag. June: Skull Cave Assortment (Maroon Gally, Mutiny Isle, Coffer Trap) Each about $9.99 and each set comes in a plastic skull that looks great and each are different.) July: Smugglers Fort about $19.99 (a shark playset), Captain Cutlass Stormstalker about $34.99 (a small little one sail ship), Dread Eye’s Phantom about $49.99(a phantom pyrate ghost ship, the gem in the line), and Blue Beard’s Avenger about $79.99 (This is huge with 16 working cannons, a falling mast and 3 huge sail)! Each new figure has elbow, and knee joints as well as all the other joints we hav come to know and love.

I will be having these for order shortly on www.billsbricks.com if anybody is interested in them. Any other questions I can answer I will do the best I can. I can also fill you in on new Dragons if anybody is interested!

I notice that these are now available for preorder. Cool!

Dave!