 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 25
    Exin Castles (Re: Clone Auctions and something cool) —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) i've wanted one of those exin sets for awhile now (very cool looking), but they always end up with a very high winning bid...they look to be from the seventies. but like you mention, none of the auctions mentions a copyright date from what (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Exin Castles (Re: Clone Auctions and something cool) —Chad Smith
     (...) they (...) might (...) There's a small Exin set up in my parents' attic, I've been meaning to bring it home and put it together. My guess is that I probably got it in the late seventies. The coolest thing about them was the large macaroni (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Exin Castles (Re: Clone Auctions and something cool) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) The set that I have, I got as a Christmas present in 1981 from a hobby shop where I'd been eyeing them. It's the Gran Alcazar VII set and I think at the time was around $40. Completely coincidentally, it's on sale right now on eBay with a (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)