 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2454
  Re: 2005 Toy Fair pics for Megabloks

(...) That's plenty! Thanks for this excellent info--I'm really intrigued by the Pyrates line, because it looks as though the minfigs have knees and elbows and possibly ball-and-socket shoulder and hip joints. I only wish that MP had given more (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: 2005 Toy Fair pics for Megabloks

(...) X-Posting to .Pirates in the good-faith interest of sharing information. FUT back to ot.clones only. An anonymous tipster, who previously helped with some (URL) TMNT info> has stepped forward again to provide (URL) link,> exactly as I'd hoped. (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: 2005 Toy Fair pics for Megabloks

(...) (URL) this link,> exactly as I'd hoped. (...) (URL) deck rats!> I first thought that those barrels are the same as the (...) Hmm, looks like a stylized plastic model with a few studs. MEGABLOKS are looking less and less like a construction (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: 2005 Toy Fair pics for Megabloks

(...) The hull is sectional, as can be seen in the instruction for the Man O' War 9895 that appears to use the same hull design: (URL) the moment I can't seem to find the post in which you criticized LEGO for having similarly modular Pirate (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: 2005 Toy Fair pics for Megabloks

(...) (URL) this link,> exactly as I'd hoped. (...) (URL) deck rats!> I first thought that those barrels are the same as the (...) There is a difference between those older sets and the current sets though. The older sets LOOK like a construction (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: 2005 Toy Fair pics for Megabloks

(...) Ah--now I get it. And I guess it's true; a bunch of people in ot.clones have lamented the over-specialization of elements in the Dragons line. Heck(1), I myself have griped about the difficulty of LDraw-rendering all of those faux wood-grain (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: 2005 Toy Fair pics for Megabloks

(...) I'm not necessarily bothered by specialized elements (and I have long argued that anyone interested in LEGO trains CAN NOT be bothered by specialized elements), but mostly I'm bothered that the Megabloks elements don't fit stylistically with (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: 2005 Toy Fair pics for Megabloks

(...) Woo-hoo! Once again the anonymous tipster has come through with the goods! Check out (URL) shots> of Dread Eye's Phantom! I expect that it's modular like the previous ships' hulls, and the pieces are clearly very specialized, but I love the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)