 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2417 (-5)
  Re: Is this a Lego part or not?

(...) It appears to be shredded pieces from several MB palm branches to me. Though some of them could be the ferns as well... Interesting use of the the "Semi-Lego" Galidor leg pieces as well. C-Ya, Rich (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Is this a Lego part or not?

Hey everybody - Need some help. I am trying to figure out if the ferns seen in (URL) this picture> are a Lego part or not. I have never seen anything like it so my guess would be no. But since I am not 100% positive I ask for your help. Thanks Mark (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, FTX)

  PCS Edventures partners with Mega Bloks

PCS Edventures has partnered with Mega Bloks to be their partner in the education market. Presumably this means their BrickLab kit will feature MegaBloks instead of Lego. Longtime Lugnetters may remember Richard Wright (aka Weird Richard). (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brick Century Military

(...) This gets more and more interesting. The only Oxford tank wheels that I have came from that 15000 set, and they're about as big as a LEGO 2x2 round brick. The MegaBloks tank wheels are somewhat larger, as shown in the third model from the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Brick Century Military

(...) Nope, 'Shifty Bricks' becomes 'Brick Century' (or at least is affiliated with it somehow); whereas Oxford is an entirely different and independent company from Korea, think of it as the Korean equivalent of Megabloks if you like. As for (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact