 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2417
Re: Is this a Lego part or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:37:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   Hey everybody -

Need some help. I am trying to figure out if the ferns seen in this picture are a Lego part or not. I have never seen anything like it so my guess would be no. But since I am not 100% positive I ask for your help.

Thanks

Mark P
It appears to be shredded pieces from several MB palm branches to me. Though some of them could be the ferns as well...

Interesting use of the the “Semi-Lego” Galidor leg pieces as well.

C-Ya, Rich