 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2407 (-5)
  New Nano sets

My local KMart features four new Nano sets, numbering from 5907 through 5910 and each representing a roadster and including a small figurine and aroudn 100 pieces. These are about one inch tall and do not appear to be articulated, but they include a (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brick Century Military

(...) Without seeing them in person I can’t do more than speculate, but it looks to me as if the wheels on the tank are remarkably similar to those used by MegaBloks for years in a number of sets, beginning with the 9707 Combat Tank in 1999. The (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Brick Century Military

Brickcentury is the same as Shifty Bricks (actually, you can tell this from the pictures). I believe they have either renamed their military line to this, or they are planning to rename the company itself. Some of the newer military sets that are (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Brick Century Military

(...) Hey, Sorry, I forgot about posting that contact. (URL) Pictures: (URL) made two orders from him and have been quite pleased. Ed (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New MegaBloks buckets

On Friday I spotted three new MegaBloks bulk buckets on the shelves of a local TRU. I’m not 100% sure of the set numbers, but here are the details as well as I recall them: Set #876 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Promo Bucket 300 pieces, with two (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact