 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2380
  Re: New Dragons Sets

<snip> (...) Wow! Apparently the UK gets a differant selection of sets and what's actually in them. Just looking at the version shown for 9891 "Vorgan Stronghold" I don't recognize anything about that set from what I have... Ok, if you don't count (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Dragons Sets

(...) Yeah, I've wondered about that. All I know is that those pictures have been up for quite a while, so maybe they date from before the sets' release and are actually just "promotional" images, possibly subject to change? (...) I'm thinking that (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Dragons Sets

<snip> (...) Maybe, maybe not. I think I'd like to find out for certain though. At least as far as the Vorgon Stronghold goes (even if it's like the U.S. version (i.e. "normal," I wouldn't mind a second copy of the set; very nice BURP-like pieces.) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)