 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2359
    More BTR on the way? —Dave Schuler
   This might be of particular interest to (URL) Christy> and (URL) Pamela Hale,> but all are welcome to look: I just checked out the Hasbro website to gather some info on the (I thought) discontinued BTR line, and I discovered that there may be a (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: More BTR on the way? —Avery Christy
   (...) Ha ha ha, okay, okay. I guess I have painted myself and many of my MOCs as BTR proponents. Thanks for that info Dave! I also thought that the BTR line was finito. TRU and Wally World (Wal-Mart) had cleared out their shelves for the last time, (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)