 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2359
2358  |  2360
Subject:
More BTR on the way?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:52:56 GMT

This might be of particular interest to Avery Christy and Pamela Hale, but all are welcome to look:

I just checked out the Hasbro website to gather some info on the (I thought) discontinued BTR line, and I discovered that there may be a whole new series awaiting release. If true, that would bring the total set-count to 47. Not a huge number compared with LEGO or MegaBloks, but an impressive showing for a Johnny-come-lately brand.

Here’s the lineup. If that link doesn’t work, go here instead.

If anyone spots these new sets on the shelf, please give a heads-up!

Dave!