 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2267 (-5)
  MB Nano Sale!

(URL) it was just by chance that I saw this link. I am personally not very enamoured by MegaBloks. But hope this helps for those interested. - Ram - (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  MEGABLOKS website updated, finally

A brief bit about the forthcoming USS Enterprise (URL) here> at the bottom of the main page, with info about the newer ProBuilder sets (URL) here>. Updates all around, for that matter. Do a little browsing to see what's what. Dave! (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: If only we could all build our own Turtle Worlds...

(...) My first encounter with Byggis blocks was (URL) in 2000,> and I never would have identified them without Tore Eriksson's (URL) help.> To date I still have very limited knowledge of the brand, so they could have a whole sewer full of TMNT (or (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks

(...) Actually, I bought the various little metal boxes of figs for use in D&D. I ended up with a number of little hill pieces, as well as the juniorized wall segments. I've taken these and used them to make a little tower on one of the bases, which (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks

(...) Mmmmmmm. Best Lock are a disappointment - some cool designs and fun models, but waaaaaay too poor in the brick consistency department, and, as you say, not compatible. I picked up a couple of small cheap sets for less than the price of a pack (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact