 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2252
    Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It needs to stay together the whole way. If it crumbles in my hands while I am assembling it, using reasonable assembly operations (turning, picking it up, etc) then it doesn't matter whether or not it would putatively be sturdy once I got it (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks —Dave Schuler
   (...) I can accept that criterion, but if it's a scene-style building set, such as (URL) this one,> then obviously (to me) only a limited amount of turning/picking-up can be expected to be tolerated, during assembly or after. I've had good success (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)