 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2244
2243  |  2245
Subject:
MB TNG NCC-1701-D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:44:04 GMT

Yes, the Enterprise from The Next Generation...sorry, I had to see how many
abbreviations I could fit in there. :P

Well, regarding that set, what's the deal with it? I heard it was supposed to
come out in June/July, but I have seen no sign of it anywhere, especially the MB
site.

I'm a major Trekkie (NOT Trekker), and the thought of an "official" brick-based
construction toy (there are ST Mini-mates, but no sets for 'em, just characters)
is very big to me.

Anyone out there have new news on this?