 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2239
    Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories —Ed Andrews
   (...) Paulo, I just received Brick set #0494, everything but the original box. The bricks were still in shrink wrap. If these aren’t Lego, I'll ... Heck even Lego sued because they were (kinda still are) too close too Lego. The fitup is better than (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories —Paulo Renato
   (...) Hi Ed, To tell you the truth, as clone goes, I only know MB and Tyco (and a handful of non-compatible brands, like Tente, etc). Tyco did have a very nice fitup (0). MB's is not so good, but it is improving. Now (1) the large round holes in the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories —Ed Andrews
   (...) Here's what I've found thus far concerning Oxford / Shifty / Brick brand. They appear to owned by COKO. (URL) (Tianjin) Toy Co.,Ltd. is a solely American-funded enterprise established in CHINA specializing in producing and handling COKO (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.color, FTX)