 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 219
Re: CLONE DATs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 02:40:10 GMT

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
news:FL3C2A.5EJ@lugnet.com...
After much procrastination and foot-dragging, here is my offering of
UNOFFICIAL clone-brick DAT files for use with LCad.

Please let me know what you think; it's my first attempt at generating • LCad
stuff.

Greetings,
    Great job Dave!  These additions to the modeling resources of LDraw open
some new vistas.  I've spent a few weeks looking over your parts and find
that they work well for rendering in POV.  I've especially found the duct
parts useful for adding surface details (calling them ducts is completely
off the cuff).  I hope you continue your efforts in this direction,
disregarding the nay sayers among the community.  Again most excellent!

Regards
R. L. Earls