 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 165
164  |  166
Subject:
CLONE DATs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:22:58 GMT

After much procrastination and foot-dragging, here is my offering of
UNOFFICIAL clone-brick DAT files for use with LCad.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/d/m/dms342/legostuff/clones.zip

As I've stated elsewhere, these are absolutely not intended as "official"
update pieces, nor do I think they should be included in the canon of LCad
pieces.  I simply wanted to allow fans of the clone brands a chance to work
with some pieces not offered by Lego.

Please let me know what you think; it's my first attempt at generating LCad
stuff.

Thanks,

   Dave!