 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2161
2160  |  2162
Subject:
Two new clone brick lines....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:20:29 GMT

I've recently come across two different "brick construction systems".

First is X Blocks Construction system, I saw an ad for this in Ultimate
Fantastic Four, Issue #4. It looks like Marvel Comics is doing their own line
based on Spiderman and the Hulk comics. I doesn't look Lego compatible. I
googled X-blocks but didn't have any luck. It says this product will be
available at TRU and Sears Wishbook.

Second is C3 Construction, I saw an ad for this line in Previews, May 2004,
pages 459, 460, 461. This is DC Comics based, Superman and Batman. It's scaled
to the Minimates figures and looks like a Lego clone. It is "compatible with
other leading brick-style building toys." I googled this also with better
results:

<http://www.toymania.com/toyshows/tf2004/playalong4.shtml>

So there you go!

Daniel