 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2158
    New MEGABLOKS bulk buckets —Dave Schuler
   I think they're new, at least. I just saw them for the first time at Target, and they're already on clearance. The buckets are labeled 987 and 988 and include 250 basic bricks in each. Not sure what the difference is between the two numbers--both (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: New MEGABLOKS bulk buckets —Dave Schuler
   (...) Here it is: (URL) keeping with the "Baker's Dozen" rule, it contains a few extra pieces, as usual. Dave! (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)