 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2159
Re: New MEGABLOKS bulk buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:58:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
I think they're new, at least.  I just saw them for the first time at Target,
and they're already on clearance.  The buckets are labeled 987 and 988 and
include 250 basic bricks in each.  Not sure what the difference is between the
two numbers--both contain 250 bricks.  I bought the one that looked like it
would have pastels, but they're the normal colors.  It's all basic bricks,
too--1x2, 2x2, and 2x4 as far as I could tell from a quick glance.  I'll try to
get a part/color breakdown to post tomorrow.

Here it is:
http://www.freewebs.com/orrex/morecoolstuff.htm

In keeping with the "Baker's Dozen" rule, it contains a few extra pieces, as
usual.

Dave!