 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2138
  MB Enterprise

(URL) cool, IMO. More basic parts than I was expecting. Kevin (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) Wow that is cool. I was not getting my hopes up after seeing the juniorized Cars Mega Bloks was making, but that is right on par with their military Pro Builder sets. Looks like it is close to scale (or could be modified easily to be in scale) (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) Very very cool indeed! I note with interest that the stand/base is also constructed out of bricks (and two wings) rather than a single, juniorized element. Thanks for the picture--I've been scouring the internet with no luck. Dave! (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) I was going to ask about that, and you were the guy I was going to ask! Thanks for anticipating my question! Dave! (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) This is a neet set! This is better than I had imagined coming from Mega Bloks. Has anyone tried to build this with Lego? Build Well Erik Bush (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) I note with additional interest that the box says "Showcase Series," as if this might be the first (i.e., the flagship!) of a new subset of the ProBuilder line? I wonder what else might show up in that series. Upon further review, I'm a little (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) Hey, stupid--the Ford GT, for one, is part of the Showcase Series. Get your facts straight before you post! Dave! (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) Yeah, this is the point in the story where that other company is going to be outside the city gates where there's weeping and gnashing of teeth. Yep--I'm on my way to buy my first MB set. It looks beautiful! And if there are more 'Showcase (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) I know ill prolly be getting this from a relative for christmas or something. Oh well. -len (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) If you don't want it, I'll give you my address, and your relative can send it to me, instead! 8^) Dave! (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) Yeah I know what you mean. Of course the UCS Star Destroyer suffers "droop" so it would almost be funny if this did as well. While it might be a little "chunky" I am guessing we could easily come up with a brick and slope solution to the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)