 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2117 (-10)
  Re: Review of set 1401: 1/4 Pipe Fight

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote another characteristically comprehensive review. Mmmmm. I note that that this, the go cart set and the truck have also turned up in Australia (Big W). Our pricing is not so convivial though. The (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: new MegaBloks "promo" set

(...) Neat-o! I've seen a few other polybags in that series, but not the flag. I'll check my local TRU tomorrow. Thanks for the info. Dave! (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  new MegaBloks "promo" set

Has anyone else seen this set: (URL) picked a couple up at my local Toys 'r Us today for $2.99 each. Russell (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Review of set 1401: 1/4 Pipe Fight

Disclaimer: I’m not particularly TMNT-savvy, so I’m not conversant with all of the lore and mythology of that universe, but I’ve seen the cartoon once or twice (and probably saw the first movie, way back when). With that in mind, there may be (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Has anyone seen any pics of the new miniature brick line from Mega Blocks?

(...) Holey moley, that sounds cool! I haven't heard a peep aside from what I've read here, but I'll keep looking. Any ideas on what kind of themes or models might be in the works? Dave! (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Has anyone seen any pics of the new miniature brick line from Mega Blocks?

Ever since I found out about Mega Blocks making miniature bricks I've been excited to see some pictures. A few days ago I read another article (which I have lost the cite to since) that described a 700 piece model that would fit into the palm of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: High Good Duplo clone found in Sweden.

Bah! Forgot the URL, here it is: (URL) :) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: FS: MB Power Rangers, Ninja Storm, Ninja Academy HQ

Argh! it burnsss ussss! sorry, had to get that in ;) Bob Clough (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  FS: MB Power Rangers, Ninja Storm, Ninja Academy HQ

For Sale: MegaBlocks (set # 5730) Power Rangers, Ninja Storm, Ninja Academy HQ 6 copies, all are New, one may have been resealed by the store. Price: $20 each for one, $15 each for two or more, buyer pays shipping. email me if you are interested. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  High Good Duplo clone found in Sweden.

FUT: lugnet.loc.se,lugnet...one-brands Hi all! I found this clone "High Good" in a local store called "Dollar Store". It costs SEK 30 or aprox. $4US. Did not bother bying one. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact