 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2114
  Review of set 1401: 1/4 Pipe Fight

Disclaimer: I’m not particularly TMNT-savvy, so I’m not conversant with all of the lore and mythology of that universe, but I’ve seen the cartoon once or twice (and probably saw the first movie, way back when). With that in mind, there may be (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Review of set 1401: 1/4 Pipe Fight

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote another characteristically comprehensive review. Mmmmm. I note that that this, the go cart set and the truck have also turned up in Australia (Big W). Our pricing is not so convivial though. The (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Review of set 1401: 1/4 Pipe Fight

(...) I don't own that set, but I wondered if that was indeed a single piece or some trick of the eye deceiving me. The FDNY Firetruck had the corresponding inverse slope piece in red, so I guess it was only a matter of time. Cool! (...) You made (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)