 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2069
    Shamefully vague product sightings —Dave Schuler
   Really poor detail follows, but on the assumption that any bit of info is helpful, here goes: I've spotted a new Power Rangers figure at my local Target. It's about 9 inches tall and uses ball-and-socket joints like Gyrofighters and the Rangers' (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Shamefully vague product sightings —Dave Schuler
   (...) Here's some detail on other sets I've spotted: (URL) Red Ranger on Tyrannosaurus> (URL) Blue Ranger on Triceratops> (URL) Yellow Ranger on Pteranodon> and I purchased the (URL) Black Ranger on Velociraptor.> I notice, looking at these images, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)