 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2067 (-5)
  Re: Adding part updates (and clone parts)

(...) I believe one of you Mac guys may have actually inquired about the clone part files at one point. So clone part makers, what's the current status? I have a copy of clone001.zip. Should I make that available from the Mac ldglite startup page, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Here is what Megabloks sold in 1988

(...) Ooohh I remember that store. In my neck of the woods (western Canada) they were called "Consumers Distributing" (which is essentially what you've written in French, I guess). Their style of selling was to have no showroom whatsoever - and (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Here is what Megabloks sold in 1988

(...) space figs (the figs were disassemble-able & interchangeable with the other pieces). I think they faded out & then came back out a few years ago & are now gone again. Jeff (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Help needed: Are these parts really LEGO?

Please see my mpd file attached in (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: My first sighting of a 2004 set

(...) Hi Paul: Thanks for the info, even if it's a trifle disappointing. I was hoping to expand my army into the realms of the dead, but not if the can't hold their arms up. Double bummer about the non-clear weapons--that would have been especially (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact