 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1997 (-5)
  Re: Any info on DDR clone PeBe?

(...) Hello Arne, I could help you because I'm growing up in East German (GDR). And for many years I used LEGO and PeBe together. I neither seen a fan page nor a official web-site for this. The connection isn't as stable as LEGO and there aren't (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.de)

  new Megabloks Transformers?

Have any of you seen the new Transformers from megabloks? They've done the Armada line and it's not bad. Intresting to see if the construction could copy over to lego, with the lack of megabloks special peices. I saw Optimus, and at least 3 others. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Any info on DDR clone PeBe?

Hi! Does anybody have any information about the East German clone brand PeBe? The official web-site is about the least informative web-site I've ever seen (www.pebe.de) - and I've only been able to find very little other info on the net, like this: (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: What color?

(...) Darn it. I was hoping it was black or dark gray. I haven't seen the box photo in a while and couldn't recall. I'm trying to model it in LDraw, and it's presenting me with a few problems. I thought I could cheat if the part is available in (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: What color?

Are you riding me, man? The element is trans-clear. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact