 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1952 (-10)
  Re: BetterBlocks™ 1375 Combo Kit

(...) Hi Stan! I'm sorry I don't have much info on this brand, but it pops up on Ebay pretty regularly. Here's a current (URL) I'll keep my eyes open, and I'll post here if I spot anything useful. Dave! (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  BetterBlocks™ 1375 Combo Kit

Hi, I saw advertisement of BetterBlocks™ 1375 Combo Kit, which is similar to LEGO, but the units are round on QVCUK.com, some time ago (y.2000). I take interest in this product, but QVC does not sell it at a present time. Will it be possible to (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Q re new MB sailing ship...

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, George Barnes wrote a most worthy reply Thanks dude. Its off to the shops for me... Richard Still baldly going... (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New MB Dragons "sampler" set spotted at Target

Similar to the clear-boxed Dragons set that appeared at K-Mart an elsewhere late last year, but bigger. "Sea Dragon", $20 set, with the top half of the box made of clear plastic, and a very nice looking black dragon on display inside - white and red (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Betterblocks 1375 Combo Kit

(...) Hi Stan: There's only one newsgroup on LUGNET that deals with compatible brands of brick: lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands. You may have more luck with your question there. I did find one online seller of the blocks you're looking for: (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Q re new MB sailing ship...

(...) Yes sort of. There is a special insert into the front of the hull that this connects to. If you push a button on the platform behind the dragon the wings raise and the mouth opens and the red light in the head comes on. (...) Yes 4 or 5 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Q re new MB sailing ship...

Hi guys, I see that the new MB Dragons sets are on the shelves here, but the pics of the grand ship to not give much of an idea of its elements. If anyone had acquired this one: Is the dragon figurehead removeable? Is the hull made up of sections (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brok (careful - there's MB about)

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote a big paragraph of stuff, then a teaser: -snip- (...) ...Must see final... Good work! -Dan (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Brok (careful - there's MB about)

(...) Teaser pics (and not very good ones at that, but they do give a bit of a feel) (URL) she's 194 studs long, and yet to be properly greebled, or arranged in front of suitable background scenery, but she's just beautiful (IMHO :-) Actually, these (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Shopko Clearance

We found a Pro-Builder fire truck today for $11. They also had some dragon sets but I didn't check the prices. -- Rosemary Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact