 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1948
Re: Betterblocks 1375 Combo Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:37:02 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Stanislav Vit wrote:
Hi,
I saw advertisement of BetterBlocks 1375 Combo Kit, which is similar to LEGO,
but the units are round on QVCUK.com, some time ago (y.2000).  I take interest
in this product, but QVC does not sell it at a present time.
Will it be possible to advise me the name and address of producer?
Thank you .
Stan

Hi Stan:

There's only one newsgroup on LUGNET that deals with compatible brands of brick:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands. You may have more luck with your question there.

I did find one online seller of the blocks you're looking for:
http://www.asontv.com/products/1041710679.html

Cary