 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1898
    Re: A serious clone question —Dave Schuler
   (...) I've only been buying MegaBloks since 1993, but most of them are holding up quite nicely, thanks. Admittedly, the translucent elements from that period are not too great and are subject to loss of clutch, but I have thousands of green or brown (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: A serious clone question —Mike Kollross
   (...) I'll be looking for your post in 2008. Play well! Mike (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)