 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1789
1788  |  1790
Subject:
New cyborg Blok-bots at K B Toys.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 05:08:56 GMT

Well I didn't get any but the 4 new Mega Bloks cyborg Blok-bots are at K B toys.
14.99 USD each. They look kinda "juniorized" but it is hard to tell considering
all larger pictures were art rather than photos. Doesn't look like any figs
either as there are no "windows" in the box like the other blok-bots. Doh.
Anyway, there was a slightly amusing 8 year old kid looking too. He saw the
newest Bionicle sets at 9.99 each and was acting as though they were the coolest
things ever. I told him and his mother they were only 7.99 at wal-mart. Mom said
he wasn't getting any anyway. Then he asked me what he really wanted was the new
Dragon Volcano set and if I had seen that anywhere. Unfortunately I haven't but
I just find it amusing that the Dragon sets were more popular with him (or at
least that one in particular) than the much vaunted (by 8 year olds) Bionicle.

-Mike Petrucelli