 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1788
Re: TENTE in the USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:52:12 GMT

I only clicked on a couple of their ships, but the piece count seems a bit low
and suggests that most pieces are quite large.  I clicked on one of the military
ships and noted the one-piece helicopter and was immediately turned off, and all
the windows that I noticed, seemed to be stickers.

Not my cup of tea by any means.