 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1781
1780  |  1782
Subject:
TENTE in the USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 00:12:33 GMT

I received the following email a couple of days ago:

---
Dear Mr. Russell Clark,

According to our records, in the past you have expressed interest in the line of
Construction Sets TENTE. It mainly consists on large ships models at scale,
quite realistic and with all the details.

This line is now available in the US. Here are the details of the Distribution
company where you can be addressed on further details.

JOHN N. HANSEN CO., INC.
369 Adrian Rd.
Millbrae, CA 94030
Ph. (650) 697 7353  /  1 (800) 582 5858
Fax. (650) 697 1748
Attn. Lars Larsen
e-mail:   lars@johnhansenco.com

May we hope that you like the new and improved models.

Kindest Regards,
EDUCA BORRAS, SA
International Dept.
Barcelona, Spain