 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1787 (-10)
  Re: Hasbro puts Built To Rule sets up on their site

(...) In case anyone's interested, I was in TRU today and I noticed that there are a few of the Built To Rule sets on store shelves there. I took a look at them and almost bought one, but decided that I'd rather save my pennies for the real thing at (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Hasbro puts Built To Rule sets up on their site

(...) I'm afraid that a coworker swooped in for the snag already--sorry about that. One neat thing about the figure is that it has a two-stud attachment point on the back of each hand/wrist, and two stud-sized holes on the bottom of each foot. The (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Hasbro puts Built To Rule sets up on their site

(...) [snipped] (...) Dave, would you be willing to part with the figure that came with this set? (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Hasbro puts Built To Rule sets up on their site

(...) I snagged the Cobra Moccasin this morning at TRU. (URL) impressions? Surprisingly cool. I expected a half-hearted swipe at the construction toy market, but Hasbro has produced an item (and, presumably, a product line) with good quality and an (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Mega Bloks wins over LEGO in Canada legal battle

(...) swirling through the ether, and I don't think that they've won any patent infringement cases thus far. I believe that TLG was successful in requiring MB to stop making the "compatible with LEGO" on their products, but I can't find a citation (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Mega Bloks wins over LEGO in Canada legal battle

I caught this in a blog today, didn't know if it was relevant to anything... ------ Mega Bloks has prevailed over Lego in the Federal Court of Appeal in Canada in a matter regarding the look and feel of the studs and its interlocking toy blocks. The (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  TENTE in the USA

I received the following email a couple of days ago: --- Dear Mr. Russell Clark, According to our records, in the past you have expressed interest in the line of Construction Sets TENTE. It mainly consists on large ships models at scale, quite (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Stikfas?

(...) I posted a comparison between Lego, BestLock, Oxford and Stikfas weapons. IMHO, the Stikfas ones are even better scaled to Lego originals than the Oxford ones (their real problem is maybe that they are somehow "flatter" than Lego & clones (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: New Mega Bloks sets

(...) Yeah bummer that is. I was hoping the next round of Dragon sets would be less juniorized. (...) Yeah even the Dragons sets for what you get are pretty good. I really like 3 new dragons themselves. Very cool. Thanks for the heads up. (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Mega Bloks sets

(...) Yeah, the trans-black canopies look nice. I also like all the new Dragons sets even if they aren't quite "look and feel" compatible with regular brick stuff. Looks like the two-headed dragon will no longer be such a rarity. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact